This is a part of a radio program "REDNIQS" broadcast by FM802 on 2015 Sep. 21st. The interview was recorded on 2015 Sep. 17th. The audio source is what a BABYMETAL fan in Osaka airchecked and kindly uploaded on the internet.
Click the caption button at the bottom right to display the subtitles and click the setting button to change the options.
I am sorry if I've mistaken the voices of SU-METAL, YUIMETAL & MOAMETAL. The words enclosed with parentheses "(***)" are what I've inserted as supplement. I'm not sure whether the words with parentheses & a question mark "(***?)" should be inserted or not.
- This Japan tour includes 8+2 concerts: on Sep. 16th & 17th at Zepp Namba (Osaka), on Sep. 21st at Zepp Sapporo, on Oct. 2nd at Zepp Fukuoka, on Oct. 7th & 8th at Zepp Nagoya, on Oct. 15th & 16th at Zepp DiverCity (Tokyo), plus on Dec. 12th & 13th at Yokohama Arena. The interview was recorded before 17th's concert and broadcast after 21st's concert.
Zepp *** are a group of music halls in Japan (capacity: 2000-2500). These halls have the same stage equipment, etc., and it's convenient for musicians to hold their "Zepp tour".
- Actually, BABYMETAL have performed in Osaka more than twice before: in 2012 Jul. & in 2013 Jan. (the release events of CD singles), in 2013 May (May Revolution Tour), and in 2013, 2014 & 2015 Aug (SummerSonic Festival).
- In the middle of "Megitsune", SU-METAL holds a fox mask and then throw it away. If they perform on an open-air stage, the wind sometimes blows the mask back, and unfortunately it hits MOAMETAL.
- MOAMETAL's expressions are ambiguous. As she said before, shoe trouble often happened in the past, but it is unclear whether it often happens even now or not.
- Actually, there are many famous Metal musicians whom BABYMETAL haven't met yet. Probably that slim man has repeatedly said "I want a photo of Iron Maiden", so they remember that name.
- Fukuoka is the largest city in Kyushu Island.
- Hakata is the old town area of Fukuoka City.
Ramen is a noodle dish (of Chinese origin) popular in Japan. Many regions have their own ramen, and Hakata ramen is characterized by pork-born broth, etc.
The transcription (.srt file) is below.